Sunday, October 11, 2009

Answers to Quiz 10

Hey friends, thanks a lot to all of you for your superb responses. Here are the answers. Check out them.

Q1. Yugratna Shrivastav. A 13 year old girl from Lucknow who addressed the UN assembly on Climate change. Such a wonderful task.

Q2. Ayan Mukherji. The director of Wake up Sid!!!!! This question was for my friends with whom I couldn't go to see the movie due to the project of my college. I really missed it man......

Q3. Madrid 2016 bid. They lost to Rio De Janeiro recently. And Chicago was far away. BTW is there any delhiites who can tell us how is the work for the Common Wealth Games going on?????

Q4. One question I really liked. Hong Kong, India, Japan and Canada have their fiscal year starting on 1st April. I am not sure but the German fiscal year recently ended on 30th September.

Q5. Thomas L Friedman. Author of two best selling books.
1. The World is Flat.
2. Hot, Flat and Crowded.

1 comment:

ajay poonia said...

q5 also author of lexus and the olive tree